• BASIC OFFER INCLUDES:
• Mastering of one audio track up to six minutes in length for 10,- Eur. Mastered audio track will be in 16 bit WAV. 2 Days Delivery.
You can order without to register at our website. To order without registration just hit the yellow PayPal Express button at checkout!
AFTER YOU ORDERED:
--->>> After you ordered our Audio Mastering and paid with PayPal we will send you this link:
and a password where you can upload your unmastered WAV / song/s. (we receive your email address automatically from PayPal)
★ alternative you also can send us your WAV / song/s with any legal file sharing site such as ►Dropbox◄ or others, paste the download link into a email message
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR MIXDOWN / IMPORTANT INFOS!
1. Please send us unmastered
tracks for mastering for best result!
2. Please don't perform pre-mastering on your mixdown! (Make the instruments sound like you want them but don't master the whole track/mix itself!)
3. Leave at least -4 db headroom. (the peaks of the signal should not exceed the - 4db mark)
4. Mixdown your track/s as WAV in 24 bit /44 kHz!
: If the unmastered mix itself is good ,so much the better will be the Master.
We will MASTER your song for 10,- Eur. We give your song the professional, commercial sound!
• What do you get with our AUDIO MASTERING?
Mastering is the final step after finishing the own production /mix, before it goes out to be published. It gives your music the full potential. Your tracks will gain more depth, volume, punch, and spectral balance, to sound great in and at every place to compare with the hits! (at Radio ,Clubs ect.)
• Every master is created carefully with our audio mastering tools.
We don't use presets, every song is handled differently.
• Loudness maximizing - with international accepted RMS levels.
• Correction of phase correlation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I send you my tracks ?
What is audio mastering? What do i get with your MASTERING ?
Mastering is the final step after finishing the own production /mix, before it goes out to be published. It gives your music the full potential. Your tracks will gain more depth, volume, punch, and spectral balance, to sound great in and at every place to compare with the hits! (at Radio,Clubs ect.)
Why does it take you 2 days to master my song ?
Its really different from song to song. We work carefully and individually on every master until we are satisfied with it! Generally: A good master take a little bit time! Don't believe anything else. If someone can finish a master in a few hours he probably just running your song through a preset.
Can i send you an MP3 which don't meet your described requirements ? (Because we have been asked about it sometimes.)
Well, a mp3 is NOT the best condition to work with and usually we reject it but if you really don't have a 24 or 16Bit WAV and want us to remaster your mp3 we will try our best to get the highest possible quality out of it. So, yes you can send us a mp3.
Do you have a before and after example where i can hear your mastering ? No, but if you want to hear our mastering quality just check some of our RGMusic Records releases. We are in business about 15 years and nearly every RGMusic release was mastered or remastered before release.